Warning: Creating default object from empty value in /web/htdocs/luoghi.italianbotanicalheritage.com/home/wp-content/themes/ibtviaggi/inc/setup.php on line 177

Parco Pareschi

This post is also available in: Italiano (Italian)

Parco Pareschi is part of Palazzo Estense, and is named after the Pareschi family, who bought it in the half of the 20th century and replanted the garden, which was used as vegetable, according to the English style, so they transformed in into a landscape garden, which has been preserved till now.
The last owner of the palace, count Vittorio Cini, donated it in 1942 to the municipality of Ferrara the entire complex, which in 1959 became the new location of the university. In 2002 the park has been completely arranged and opened to the public.

This post is also available in: Italiano (Italian)

Contatti

Corso Giovecca 148 - Ferrara(FE)

0532 209370 Ufficio Informazione e Accoglienza Turistica

http://www.ferrarainfo.com

Altre info

Gratuito.

Da novembre a febbraio 8.00-18.00; marzo, aprile e ottobre 8.00-20.00; da maggio a settembre 7.00-20.00

Questo sito utilizza cookie tecnici e di profilazione per fornirti una esperienza di navigazione personalizzata